Tibbets is based in Los Angeles and oversees day to day operations for the 24-hour English language El Rey Network, launched by Rodriguez in 2013 and home to shows including action-drama “From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series,” interview program “El Rey Network Presents: The Director’s Chair,” and freestyle wrestling series “Lucha Underground.” In his new role, Tibbets will spearhead the overall growth of the El Rey brand with a focus on digital expansion, content strategy and development, program planning and scheduling, production, acquisitions, talent relations, ad sales, business affairs and business development.
- Developed and sold ROME to HBO
- 1000+ episodes of TV produced in 2003 and 2004
- Ran the prestigious Foxlab for NewsCorp.
- Developed first ever convergence program to air on broadcast TV
- Created, developed and sold first ever original series for mobile
- Facilitated thousands of program pitches from top Hollywood producers and production companies
- Produced thousands of short-form video content for digital distribution
- Launched multiple demographically targeted channels for digital distribution across all US carriers and platforms